Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catcher conundrum..

One catcher league with 2 UTIL spots.

Right now i am starting Pierzynski and he is doing quite well. I have Ramos and Mesoraco on the DL.

When Ramos is activated this week should I keep him and drop Pierzynski? And when Mesoraco is activated do i keep him over the other two?

I could always keep two of them and use one in the UTIL spot.

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

I'd keep Ramos over Pierzynski. Mesoraco over Ramos....I wouldn't.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'd keep Ramos over both of them...he's shown that IF, and that's a big if, he can stay healthy, he's got elite power. Mesoraco has a hot streak this year, and then he got injured...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Thanks guys. Wasnt Mesoraco a top prospect for the Reds? I know it was a brief hot streak but i thought he was capable of being a top tier catcher based on what i have read.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Mith - Mesoraco has talent, no doubt. I just don't think he's up to Ramos' level. Now if it were between AJ and Mesoraco, I'd probably take Mesoraco right now. Well, once he's healthy anyway.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X