Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Released Footage of 1919 World Series

Cool stuff!

Excerpt from the British Canadian Pathé News showing various baseball games between the Chicago White Sox and Cincinnati Reds in the 1919 World Series. Mate...

Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Cool. Thanx for posting.

Here's some different footage of this series that was posted 4 yrs ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNbO1Mbl2w

I had heard that they found some new footage of the series in Ohio and planned to show it at some facility in Columbus. I dont know if the link you provided was this same footage or not. It is from the "Library Archive Canada", so I would think the Ohio footage is different than this one. If not, then how did a Canadian Archive get it? Unless the Ohio entity decided to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Cool. Thanx for posting.

Here's some different footage of this series that was posted 4 yrs ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNbO1Mbl2w

I had heard that they found some new footage of the series in Ohio and planned to show it at some facility in Columbus. I dont know if the link you provided was this same footage or not. It is from the "Library Archive Canada", so I would think the Ohio footage is different than this one. If not, then how did a Canadian Archive get it? Unless the Ohio entity decided to share it.
        we steal. we do all kinds of illegal stuff. it's all the crack up here.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          we steal. we do all kinds of illegal stuff. it's all the crack up here.
          With your mayor, I assume doing crack is actually required of all Torontorians.

Comment

you mean wannabegriffey's new restaurant is really a crack house???
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
            X