Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumgarner blows..

That is all.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Oh puh-leeze.

Comment

His WHIP is double Harangs ERA!!!!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You should drop him for Colin McHugh.

Comment

Finally, Mith does a reverse jinx thread on one of my players. It had better work as well as the other ones.

Comment

And, as a Bumgarner owner, I can attest that he has been pretty brutal. Of course, looking at his peripherals, it appears to be bad luck with a massive amount of infield hits.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              And, as a Bumgarner owner, I can attest that he has been pretty brutal. Of course, looking at his peripherals, it appears to be bad luck with a massive amount of infield hits.
              That appears to be the issue. But bottom line is that he has not helped fantasy owners in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                You should drop him for Colin McHugh.
                Why would I do that? I am just stating the fact that a top 10 pitcher has been pretty bad this first month. It is very difficult to win your fantasy leagues when your studs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  Finally, Mith does a reverse jinx thread on one of my players. It had better work as well as the other ones.
                  see Davis, Chris.
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                    see Davis, Chris.
                    Crap. But hell, why can't he do Billy Butler. Butler's going on the DL couldn't hurt my team at this point.

Comment

Thanks, Mith.

Now please do most of the rest of my roster: Prince Fielder, Brandon Phillips, Allen Craig, Shin-Soo Choo, Justin Masterson, Ernesto Frieri, Anibal Sanchez, Cody Asche, Kole Calhoun and the demoted Kolten Wong.

As you might guess, I'm in last place by a wide margin.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        Thanks, Mith.

Now please do most of the rest of my roster: Prince Fielder, Brandon Phillips, Allen Craig, Shin-Soo Choo, Justin Masterson, Ernesto Frieri, Anibal Sanchez, Cody Asche, Kole Calhoun and the demoted Kolten Wong.

As you might guess, I'm in last place by a wide margin.
                        Brutal.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Bumgarners trade value just went up. I must land him before the reverse jink works
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Brutal.
                            I forgot to mention Matt Adams. Great in OBP, useless in everything else.

And Daniel Nava, who I cut when he was demoted.

And Felix Dubront, who I cut after he got shelled for the third time.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Went into season with Bumgarner as my lock for "non-Kershaw" NL Cy Young winner.

OOPS.
                              12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
                              1B-Cron
                              2B- Villar
                              SS- Andrus
                              3B-Baez
                              MI-L. Gurriel
                              CI- Y.Gurriel
                              OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
                              UTIL- Benintendi
                              BENCH: Pence, Dyson
                              SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
                              RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
                              IL: Buxton

Comment

Working...
                              X