Ryan Braun belts Sequra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
    Exactly. Really strange. I guess Braun should have been more careful, but Segura kinda just walked right into it. But Braun is "stupid" and it's reason to hate him... more. I think Braun isn't stupid here, he's careless. Segura is stupid.
    I admit two biases here. 1. I own Segura right now. 2. I owned Braun last year when he got suspended. Objectively, you are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      Some serious Braun haters here, damn.
      I don't hate Braun, I don't know him. I also bid him as high as I could go in our auction. I like him as a fantasy player for this year. I do dislike some of the things he has done. The juicing is not as big a deal to me as throwing the messanger under the bus. The rest of the lying is too bad but not unexpected.

As far as the title of the thread, I admit it was a bit tongue and cheek. I was just "havin some fun." In hind sight Braun suspected of 2nd degree murder would have been funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        That's what I read as well. He always warms up there when he's in the hole. The interesting question will be, will he continue to do it?
        I don't recall the broadcast showing him doing it, but a couple of other fans said that he was doing it again later in the game.

Comment

None of this would have happened if it wasn't for that courier guy.

Sincerely,
          Ryan Braun
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

As someone who has been hit in the head twice in similar instances to this (yes, I'm not kidding...I was a kid) if someone is swinging a bat, you give that person a wide berth. If you don't, you are taking your chances on a back swing you're going to get clocked.

If Braun does this "all the time" then what kind of moron is going to walk within the extended reach of the bat from where he stands?
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
            X