Harper: Out Two Months with Thumb Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
    Washington Nationals left fielder Bryce Harper will undergo surgery Tuesday to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb and is expected to be out until at least early July, according to multiple sources.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10...thumb-ligament
    Wowza.

Comment

double sigh...
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
        Washington Nationals left fielder Bryce Harper will undergo surgery Tuesday to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb and is expected to be out until at least early July, according to multiple sources.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10...thumb-ligament
        And he'll likely have little power for the rest of the year...thumb injuries suck.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          So why does it never work out this way????
          He's starting tonight.

Comment

Any talk in DC about Steven Souza Jr getting a look, or traded, this year? After a monster year at AA last year (.300 with 15 HRs and 20 SBs), he is simply demolishing AAA: in 275 ABs, he is hitting .371 with 14 HRs (slugging .615) and 21 SBs. Yet I have heard very little about him.

Comment

No offense Simon, but please start a new thread about Souza! I dont need the heart palpitations by seeing Harper out two months AGAIN.

Comment

Lol, wasn't sure he was thread-worthy (though he is in my eyes)...sorry for the palps.

Comment

Working...
                X