Comparing the rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing the rankings

Well, this is it. I did a preliminary look at prospect lists here . This time, I am including the Bullpen Banter and Fangraphs rankings. I...

I did something similar on BHQ - compared Law/Goldstein to the two HQ guys, Gordon/Deloney. Below is my post there:

Actually I already took out the unavailable prospects so this isnt a complete list. But its a comparison of BP (Goldstein) + ESPN (Law) vs Gordon and Deloney. I assigned a score to each ranking (1=100, 2=99). The number to the right means HQscore - GOLDLAWscore. A lot of the listed players below did not have a ranking given by one or more expert. For example Mejia was only on BP's list and got a score of 56. No one else ranked him so his comparison score ended up being -56.

Tyler Chatwood 136
    Tanner Scheppers 134
    Brett Jackson 115
    Yonder Alonso 112
    Alex White 104
    Danny Duffy 100
    Trayvon Robinson 78
    Garrett Richards 77
    Fabio Martinez 76
    Nick Weglarz 72
    Lars Anderson 72
    Tony Sanchez 60
    Trevor May 49

And these are the prospects that Goldstein and Law like a lot more than HQ:
    Yasmani Grandal -51
    Nick Castellanos -52
    Hak-Ju Lee -52
    J.P. Arencibia -53
    Jenrry Mejia -56
    Stetson Allie -62
    Billy Hamilton -63
    Arodys Vizcaino -72
    Aaron Hicks -80
    Derek Norris -82
    Jean Segura -86
    Zack Wheeler -99
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
    X