Any New 2b ELG Forthcoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any New 2b ELG Forthcoming?

2b is such a wasteland so far this year. My gambles certainly haven't worked out. I am desperate to trade for a 2bman, but I have had no luck. I am grasping at straws here, but does anyone know of anyone who should gain 2b elg (10 games played) in the next month or so that I could target in a 16 team league? I am looking for someone better that Kelly Johnson and Nick Franklin, the two 2bmen I have now.

Edit: If there are no sneaky 2bmen coming soon, please rank this bottom feeders and let me know if any are worth dropping Nick Franklin for:

Brian Roberts
    Gordon Beckham
    Brandon Hicks
    Marco Scutaro
    Darwin Barney
    Ryan Goins
    Alexi Amarista
    Donnie Murphy
    Eric Sogard
    Jordy Mercer
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-24-2014, 10:29 PM.

Danny Espinosa still floating around out there? Marcus Semien? Maybe Derek Dietrich? Other than that I got nothing. I would take Franklin over any of those guys.

Comment

with Chase Headley hitting the DL, Amarista is likely going to get the bulk of the time at 3B over the next two weeks.

Comment

Beckham allegedly has the job fulltime. he's the only one I'd consider.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          Danny Espinosa still floating around out there? Marcus Semien? Maybe Derek Dietrich? Other than that I got nothing. I would take Franklin over any of those guys.
          Nope, they have all been rostered....I am thinking of trading for Semien, who I think is better than Beckham, but they seem hell bent on cutting into Semien's playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            Beckham allegedly has the job fulltime. he's the only one I'd consider.
            Yeah, I saw that too, but he was horrid in his rehab and just went 0-4 in his 1st start back. He just doesn't seem like a good hitter at this point. Sooner or later I worry the Sox will figure that out and stop playing him every day.

Comment

Of the list, Amarista is probably the best. I missed out on him in one league and had to end up with Brian Roberts at MI for now, since he was better than Ryan Flaherty. Somebody has to sign Stephen Drew soon, right?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Of the list, Amarista is probably the best. I missed out on him in one league and had to end up with Brian Roberts at MI for now, since he was better than Ryan Flaherty. Somebody has to sign Stephen Drew soon, right?
                I think Drew won't sign until after the draft in June. Someone already has him rostered in my league though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  I think Drew won't sign until after the draft in June. Someone already has him rostered in my league though.
                  Someone does in my league, too. Me! He was all that was left at the end. On the other hand, the guy I was keying on late and got outbid for (at $21) was Brad Miller.

Comment

Working...
                  X