Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Craig is dreadful

that is all
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

nods head in agreement

Comment

What is going on with him? Bad at bats? Bad luck?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        that is all
        You can trade him to me.

Comment

This Billy Butler owner says you can stop your bitching and be glad with how good you have it with Craig.

Comment

I think that he's still playing injured. You simply can't hit without having both of your legs sound underneath you. Look at Pujols last season, and what he's doing this season healthy.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

As a Craig owner, I would have preferred Mith to have started this thread.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                LOL.

Jedd Gyorko is making Allen Craig look like Willie Mays.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Maybe last year..I traded Craig over the winter...
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

yummy
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                    X