Aaron Harang....Shhhhhh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    doubtful anyone was able to trade Harang for anything of value. Then again, if you dropped him prior to last night, that's the equivalent of a good trade.
    Yes, yes it is.

Comment

Is anyone starting him against the Cards tomorrow?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I was debating dropping him for a freshly dropped Broxton who just hit the waiver wire. Since I own Chapman, I see some value in him. So no, I'm not.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

not me. thats asking for trouble.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

The Cards aren't hitting well right now and he is at home in a relatively neutral park. If you aren't starting him, there is not much point in owning him---when would you start him? I guess against the Cubs next weekend, but there really aren't going to be many of those.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              The Cards aren't hitting well right now and he is at home in a relatively neutral park. If you aren't starting him, there is not much point in owning him---when would you start him? I guess against the Cubs next weekend, but there really aren't going to be many of those.
              the Cards are a very good lineup despite their early struggles.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                This crossed my mind. I think it's too soon to drop him outright for a replacement. Porcello or Niese are the best SP available. I've used 10/25 adds to cover for injuries so I need to slow down eventually.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                  This crossed my mind. I think it's too soon to drop him outright for a replacement. Porcello or Niese are the best SP available. I've used 10/25 adds to cover for injuries so I need to slow down eventually.
                  Both are better pitchers, but with a limit to the moves, I don't know if either is good enough to waste one on him.

Comment

Damn..That's gotta hurt!!! (his owners that is)
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

harang continues to give solid ratios with good k's. is he trustworthy for the rest of the season?

Comment

since June 1, entering tonight: 28 K, 28 BB

uh, no, not in a million years
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                        X