No announcement yet.

When do MLB teams have to finalize their rosters and where's the best site to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do MLB teams have to finalize their rosters and where's the best site to

find them?

TIA and other acronyms.

Probably MLB.com actually. I bet they don't really have to finalize until gametime, but will probably do so 24 hrs before.

Comment

team websites are the best. They don't have to make their final moves until 3/31 this year.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

MLB.com has all the moves, usually later on in the day, but www.mlbdepthcharts.com is pretty much on the money also.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
            find them?

TIA and other acronyms.
            Which other acronyms? I hope BBQ is one of them.
            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

It looks like it will go down to the wire in Zona at 1b and LF. Anyone have any insights there? I snagged Brandon Allen in my auction, and I like him long term, but with Grady Sizemore and Corey Hart out to start the year, and Allen as my only other utility OF option, I may need to cut him to pick up somoene who will get some ABs week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                It looks like it will go down to the wire in Zona at 1b and LF. Anyone have any insights there? I snagged Brandon Allen in my auction, and I like him long term, but with Grady Sizemore and Corey Hart out to start the year, and Allen as my only other utility OF option, I may need to cut him to pick up somoene who will get some ABs week 1.
                It's looking tough for Allen. The Diamondbacks already said that Branyan has made the team, and Miranda looks like a lock too. Allen's only hope is the LF job, and that looks like a GParra/XNady combo. Since Allen still has an Option left, I think the team will send him down to AAA for a little more seasoning. If Nady continues to struggle with the bat and in LF, Allen could find himself back in the lineup in a couple of months.

Comment

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                  X