Is Josh Reddick a bust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Josh Reddick a bust?

I know, sss, but he has been putrid, and really, aside from one strong year in the majors, has never really shown strong hitting skills or power in his career. Is he worth holding on to in a 16 team mixed league?

If you liked him enough before the season started, I wouldnt drop him yet. Who is available that you think is better?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      If you liked him enough before the season started, I wouldnt drop him yet. Who is available that you think is better?
      Actually, he was just dropped by someone else. Wondering if it is worth dropping Lorenzo Cain to pick him up.

Comment

I'm not sure he'll ever have a season as good as 2012 again, but if someone dropped him in my 16-team leagues I'd be all over him.

Comment

Who to cut? Cain, AJ Griffin, Joaquin Benoit, Danny Farquhaur?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            No DL in your league? If not, I'd drop Farquhar to get Reddick.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              No DL in your league? If not, I'd drop Farquhar to get Reddick.
              No, we just have a big bench to allow room for DLed players. I don't trust Rodney, but I guess Little Lord F is safe to drop for now.

Comment

No, we just have a big bench to allow room for DLed players. I don't trust Rodney, but I guess Little Lord F is safe to drop for now.
                yeah, thats prob the right move but I'm kind of wondering if Griffin does anything this year. He's dealing with the same problem he had at the end of last season.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Farquhar's the only guy I'd drop to get Reddick.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

After suffering through Reddick ownership for most of last year and reading that he was plagued by a bum wrist, his good spring had him as a pretty big sleeper for me. I drafted him in 2 leagues. I now own him in 0.

I'd need to see something from him to pick him up. Last year he was very streaky (5 HR one week) and will avoid him if that's his game again this year.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I'd cut--

Farquhar
                      Griffin
                      ------------------
                      No one else
                      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                      -- William James

Comment

Reddick looked completely lost at the plate tonight.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                        X