• Show
Clear All

• Quick OF Rank 'em

Need to replace Garcia, OB/Slug/R/RBI/SB

E Young
    Kubel
    Dv Murphy
    Ozuna
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

E Young
    Ozuna
    Kubel
    Dv Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Young is playing well right now, although I don't expect that to continue. If you're short on SBs he's obviously your man. Tough to rank in a vacuum when the players are so different.

Young
      Kubel
      Ozuna
      David Murphy

....without knowing more about your needs.
      At this point, my offense needs everything. My roster is pretty stacked (Miggy, Goldschmidt, Holliday, Bautista, Beltre, Kipnis, Marte, VMart) yet my offense has just 18 points. I've also got A Escobar & Aybar so I think I should be ok in steals, but both of them have been worthless thus far (1 SB combined).
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Yeah, having both OBP and SLG doesn't really help EY but I think I'd agree with mgwiz about the top 2. I'll go

E Young
        Ozuna
        Dv Murphy
        Kubel

Comment

I got outbid on EY ($6) but won Ozuna ($3) and Murphy ($1), as Beltre was finally put on the DL as well.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
          X