Avisail... Avisailing away (4/10/14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avisail... Avisailing away (4/10/14)

@whitesox #WhiteSox have placed OF @AvisailGarcia on the 15-day DL w/ a torn labrum in his left shoulder. season-ending surgery
    I guess short-term this allows Viciedo, ADA and Eaton to all roam the same outfield. And maybe Dunn will meander out there once in a while with Konerko at DH/1B.

This might accelerate the WhiteSox desire to unload everything that isn't nailed down, meaning ADA or Viciedo could be moved.

Wow, hadn't heard about this one at all. Dangit.

Comment

He jammed it the other day (hitting the wall, I think?) but I don't think anyone thought it would be this serious.

Comment

Good thing they didn't deal one of de Aza or Viciedo toward the end of camp. Those 2 and Eaton don't exactly make for a good defensive outfield, but Danks is the new 4th outfielder.

Comment

I'm getting killed this year with injuries. My AL league now has Reyes(big surprise), Janssen, Iwakuma and now Garcia. My mix league had several that went down on opening day. I'm going to need my buddies Johnnie with his brothers Black and Red to get through this

Comment

In my AL league one team has Hamilton and Garcia. Ouch.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Who would have thought that Jake Peavy would end up being the uninjured player from the three-way deadline deal last year.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                In my AL league one team has Hamilton and Garcia. Ouch.
                Mine has a team Jose Reyes, Hamilton, Arcia, and Matt Moore. And Adam Russell on the farm.

Comment

He's back from the dead...he and Lindstrom are starting rehab assignments tonight.

Any chance he has value ROS? He'd be a sneaky play in the next few days before word gets out.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                  X