Dickey @ home vs. AAAAstros tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    They'd probably not be called the Astros anymore. The Marlboros?
    The BarBQs. Given Carolina BBQ, they could bring back the old Astro yellow-orange colors and be good to go.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      In front of a banner-waving crowd of 250,000, all of them trampling one another in efforts to purchase as much Astro merchandise as humanly possible.
      I did a little digging, and it turns out that most of the Astros current attendance is actually people from the Carolinas making the road trip to Houston out of their enthusiasm for seeing their potential future team.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        I did a little digging, and it turns out that most of the Astros current attendance is actually people from the Carolinas making the road trip to Houston out of their enthusiasm for seeing their potential future team.
        Nice one, Mike! Waiting for Bob Kohm's retort...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          That would explain the traffic jam on the 10 I hit in Louisiana last week....
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X