Free Joc Pederson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Joc Pederson!

Why not start one of these threads early? The kid is killing it to start the year (PCL enhanced of course). Am really hoping he's up after Super Two, though I fear it may take a trade to make it happen. Any word from LA?

They already have four OFers for 3 spots, so where would he play? They're not going to call him up to sit on the bench.

Comment

He has weird stats. 16 HR. But 223 AB - 76 K's. And yet somehow is hitting .332. 42 BBs too. 13 SB. On pace to be a 30-30 guy in AAA.

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
        He has weird stats. 16 HR. But 223 AB - 76 K's. And yet somehow is hitting .332. 42 BBs too. 13 SB. On pace to be a 30-30 guy in AAA.
        PCL helps a lot.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

His home/road splits are also not great...he's hitting .402 at home, and only .282 on the road. He's got a way to go yet...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

indeed... isotopes park uses a humidor, but, well, it's still isotopes park (similar to coors...).
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

If he just reversed the first letters of his two names and became Poc Jeter-son, the Yankees would trade half the franchise for him and start him for the next 25 years.

Comment

heh. Poc Jetersson, the little-known son conceived during a visit to iceland...
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

We could use Pocman icon.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X