Looking for opinions on this NL-only, 10-team, 5x5 trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for opinions on this NL-only, 10-team, 5x5 trade

Heading into April 12 draft in Las Vegas, have been offered Votto, Arenado and Prado for Stanton, Cingrani and Revere in my 10-team, NL-only, 5x5 league (no 4$$).

Here are my current 10 keepers: Stanton, Holliday, A. Gon, Heyward, Headley, Revere, Hamels (can't DL if he's coming back in late April), Cashner, Cingrani and Kimbrel. Bubble players are Cueto and B. Upton.

Am a little concerned about losing Revere's speed and Stanton's prodigious power.

Thoughts from the Pen?

Seems relatively even, I like the Stanton side a bit better. Under no circumstances should you keep or draft B.J. Upton.

Comment

I also like what you currently have more. Votto is the best player, but Stanto and Cingrani surpass what you'd get.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I'd accept and take Votto, Arenado, Prado.

I see a bigger Votto>Stanton gap than gaps in the other four, and in 10-team NL, I find outfield and starting pitching more deep, while 2B and 3B can still be tough to find halfway decent help.

Comment

I'd keep the Stanton side. The offer is reasonable, but you'd have a full 1B/3B/CI set going into the draft, which limits your options if a good CI is available early on. And I agree with elD about Cingrani.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X