Recommendations on good stat projection excel file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on good stat projection excel file

I have two drafts on Friday and am in need of a website to download stat projections as well as dollar values that have 4x4 and 5x5 values. It would be really nice to have the values customized to my league since we use On base % instead of avg. I have used the rotojunkie fix file in the past, but I guess that is not around any more?

Not a problem paying for the download since the free ones are terrible. One of the leagues is AL only so I would really like a deep player list that would include most of the players on current MLB active rosters.

Thank you.

Originally posted by cleo View Post
    I have two drafts on Friday and am in need of a website to download stat projections as well as dollar values that have 4x4 and 5x5 values. It would be really nice to have the values customized to my league since we use On base % instead of avg. I have used the rotojunkie fix file in the past, but I guess that is not around any more?

Not a problem paying for the download since the free ones are terrible. One of the leagues is AL only so I would really like a deep player list that would include most of the players on current MLB active rosters.

Thank you.
    Mastersball would work and Todd Zola is forum contributor here...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
    X