Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason not to grab Lindstrom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any reason not to grab Lindstrom?

Matt Harvey finally hit the DL, so I need a pickup. 16 H2H with big rosters (29 man).

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Any closer has value

Comment

A potential full-season closer for a FAAB bid? What's not to like?

Comment

I was just shocked to find him on the board today. He already had 12,000 pickups when I saw him.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I picked him up today.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            Matt Harvey finally hit the DL, so I need a pickup. 16 H2H with big rosters (29 man).

J
            I would definitely pick him up unless DQ or Mith pick him up...

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            I picked him up today.
            Too late...

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I got him today in my mixed H2H and AFA leagues. He was on my radar in my AL reserve draft but I think I went with Oberholtzer and Hoes and Lindstrom didn't make it back to me.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                I would definitely pick him up unless DQ or Mith pick him up...

Too late...

I appreciate your confidence.

I bought him just yesterday for a buck in the MSGL auction, so I have a probably temporary and not that good closer--but a closer has value, right?
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                  I appreciate your confidence.

I bought him just yesterday for a buck in the MSGL auction, so I have a probably temporary and not that good closer--but a closer has value, right?
                  Certainly does. Owner in my league has KRod for $3. Who knew Roenecke would give Henderson the boot?

Comment

Working...
                  X