Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corey kluber

What is his keeper value at $5.

We play 12 team A.L. only 5x5...pitching categories are: wins, ip, saves, era, whip

Is he worth keeping over a $1 matt Dominguez?

Extension decision for both players is next year.
    Last edited by wannabegriffey; 03-26-2014, 03:01 PM.

Yes, probably, but I like both at those prices. Both probably go 10-12, Dominguez gets you more profit, Kluber has more upside, though I think a little less with IP instead of K.

Comment

I traded a $9 Dominguez for a $2 Kluber. I would rather a $1 Dominguez over a $5 Kluber. I have them both worth around $10 each in AL only.

Comment

I like Kluber a lot. He has demonstrated pitching skills worthy of keeping. Dominguez has not demonstrated hitting skills worthy of keeping.

Comment

These are great keepers prices for an AL only. If Dominguez does what he did last season he'll earn $11 for your $1 investment. Kluber earned $9 in less than a full season.

Comment

It was an offer of Dominguez for my Kluber. I usually take the hitter in these situations (turning just 25 y.o., 850 mlb at bats, full time gig guaranteed, ONE dollar and we could live with his on base percentage) but my partner wanted to keep kluber and I felt it was not a battle worthy situation.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
              It was an offer of Dominguez for my Kluber. I usually take the hitter in these situations (turning just 25 y.o., 850 mlb at bats, full time gig guaranteed, ONE dollar and we could live with his on base percentage) but my partner wanted to keep kluber and I felt it was not a battle worthy situation.
              I would stick with Kluber, but it is tough. Kluber has the upside, in my opinion, but Dominguez is going to start for multiple years and hit 15-20 HR a year with a crappy average, which in a 12-team AL only has significant value. Are you feeling lucky? Fair trade offer, that's for sure. Nobody can decide which side to take.

Comment

Kluber will be 28 in a couple weeks and his minor league records is nothing to write to home about. But I'll stick with pitchers who can put up a 4:1 SO/BB ratio until they prove they can't sustain it.

Comment

Working...
                X