Keeper Advice - 10 Team H2H Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Advice - 10 Team H2H Points

Hey all, I am in a 10 team H2H points league and I need to declare my keepers tonight. We keep 3 players, there's no contract length, or budget.
    The points are as follows:
    Hitting: R (2), 1b (1), 2b (2), 3b (3), HR (4), RBI (3), SB (2), BB (1), Cycle (5)
    Pitching: IP (1), W (10), SV (10), ER (-2), BB (-1), K (3), NH (5), QS (1), BS (-2)

From my roster I have narrowed it to these 7 (With last years points).
    Carlos Gonzalez (668)
    Giancarlo Stanton (590)
    Yasiel Puig (520)
    Ian Desmond (751)
    Felix Hernandez (810.33)
    Max Scherzer (975.33)
    Jose Fernandez (731.67)

As always, thank you.

- Marc
    Last edited by ; 03-26-2014, 12:44 PM.

Carlos Gonzalez.

Ian Desmond-position scarcity with upside. I wouldn't argue too much if you grabbed Puig here.

Scherzer- great anchor on good team- I also wouldn't argue if you took Puig and Desmond and passed on pitching. This would depend on how and when you pick.

Comment

I don't have an opinion yet, but one suggestion - if you're in a points league with a ton of categories where it may not be obvious if particular categories are over- or under-weighted, could you include how many points these players scored last year (and maybe some other benchmarks like the top scoring players)?
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Crazy times but I think I go Cargo, Scherzer, Fernandez.

Comment

Working...
        X