AL reserve round help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL reserve round help

In the reserve rounds of my 10-team AL only, 3-year keeper league. Which handful do you like the most from the following guys who may be available to me? I need a SP as I had kept Parker, and have Davidson as a 3B too, so that's another hole. But near-term prospects are highly valued too. Mostly just trying to get good value for this year or prospect trade chip or keeper for 2014.

Jon Singleton
    Marcus Semien
    David Murphy
    Jesus Guzman
    David Lough
    Jemile Weeks
    Michael Choice
    Jarrod Dyson
    Chad Qualls
    Brad Peacock
    Carlos Carrasco
    Felipe Paulino
    Mark Appel
    Trevor Bauer
    Daniel (or Ryan) Webb
    Francisco Lindor
    Jesse Chavez
    Derek Holland
    Kyle Zimmer
    Luke Gregerson
    Dylan Bundy
    Last edited by SlideRule; 03-25-2014, 12:38 PM.

I took Qualls and Singleton. If Qualls can get some saves early maybe I can deal him for a need later. I mean, he's pretty crappy as far as "closers" go but this is the reserve round - how often do you get that good of a shot at saves in the reserves of an only-league? We'll see who is still available on that list when it snakes back around to me.

Comment

Singleton is a no brainer for me in any keeper league.

Comment

Yeah, would have maybe liked to get Addison Russell but with pick 10/10 I was happy to have Singleton still available.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
          I took Qualls and Singleton. If Qualls can get some saves early maybe I can deal him for a need later. I mean, he's pretty crappy as far as "closers" go but this is the reserve round - how often do you get that good of a shot at saves in the reserves of an only-league? We'll see who is still available on that list when it snakes back around to me.
          This is fantastic for you. Great job!

Comment

Who do we like SP-wise out of:

Peacock
            Ross
            Carrasco
            Bauer
            Pomeranz

?

I think they are roughly in my desired order. Am hoping to get one of the above and maybe David Murphy, Choice, Semien, Guzman at the next turn. Or I could go prospect with Appel, Zimmer, Stroman, DWebb, Bundy, possibly.

Comment

Peacock a lot more than anyone else, then Ross/Pomeranz just for the upside, then Bauer, then Carrasco last.

Comment

Working...
              X