My New NL Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New NL Team

2nd draft of the season. 10 team 5x5 NL League. Keepers are in caps. Keep in mind this was a team that had keepers Harvey and Medlen go bye bye. We also have combination 10 round draft which consists of 6 reserves and 4 farms. Inflation at the draft was high. Feel okay about this team but pitching to me is short so depending on how it goes this season will determine trading and FA pick-ups. Thoughts?

C RAMOS 8
    C ROSARIO 8
    1B LaROCHE 7
    3B Zimmerman 30
    CI Howard 18
    2B RENDON 10
    SS Hechavarria 1
    2B Walker 18
    OF LUDWICK 3
    OF E YOUNG 6
    OF BRAUN 45
    OF CRAWFORD 18
    OF PAGAN 21
    U POLLOCK 7

P STRASBURG 15
    P ESTRADA 1
    P W PERALTA 1
    P STOREN 3
    P E Santana 17
    P Delgado 1
    p Veras 14
    P Strop 5
    P Clifford 3

Reserves
    1b/3b J Francisco 3
    2B/OF Bonifacio 8
    P C Capps 2
    P Stammen 2
    P Villanueava 6
    P Mejia 4

Farm
    OF DAHL 8
    OF MARISNICK 5
    3B M Franco 10
    3B C Moran 5

Oops. OF BRAUN 45 OF CRAWFORD 18 OF PAGAN 21 U POLLOCK 7 were players bought at the auction. Also this is a daily league where reserves can move in and out of the line-up.

Comment

I like your offense but average could be an issue. Pitching is somewhat suspect as youll need to find saves. Solid effort tho.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'd be more concerned about power than average with your offense
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I think power will be okay. I agree that BA could be an issue. I wasn't happy with the keeper list like Ludwick, LaRoche and Storen. I did look good last Sept before Harvey went down and of course Medlen recently. We have a whole season ahead of us maybe I'll get lucky with couple of trades and FA signings.

Comment

Working...
          X