Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tout Wars? Meh. The Fantasy Baseball League of Ireland auction is tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tout Wars? Meh. The Fantasy Baseball League of Ireland auction is tomorrow...

Some would say there'll be more interest in the Tout Wars AL auction on the same day but that's just crazy talk

Ten owners. One pub, almost entirely to ourselves (which is damn good going in Dublin).

Pints of plain.

Proper order.

p.s. good luck J - fly the RJ flag at Tout mate. Still angling for the "interesting crazy foreigner" invite. Maybe next year

1.01 Whiskey
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      It's really awesome that you're auctioning in Ireland, btw. Can you provide us with a recap once it's over?
      At least the parts you can remember...being that you'll be in a pub.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Here you go. A screenshot of the final rosters. It's a 10 team mixed 5x5. Can keep a max of 8 players; keeper cost is +$5.

My team is the second from the right. Had to leave early so my reserve round (it's a snake draft that takes place after the auction) was picked based on standard ESPN rankings.

Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 21.56.42.jpg

Excuse all spelling mistakes - the commish was frantically entering as the draft was going but he got all rosters entered within 2 hours of the draft's conclusion. Good work by him.

Comment

Hmmm.... that screenshot isn't working out too well... how do I make it appear full size?

Comment

Link to auction results

This should work fine...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQ...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
              Why are the team names ALL "Left to Spend?"

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                Why are the team names ALL "Left to Spend?"
                They're still allowing furries in the bar I see

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  I'm guessing by the $15 Mike Trout that this is a keeper league?
                  yessir.

A max of 8 keepers can be kept. Keeper cost is +$5 from previous season's price; no multi-year contracts.

Comment

Working...
                  X