Keeper help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper help..

11 team, mixed, 5x5 league... Can keep 5 players. I'm pretty sure I will be keeping Encarnacion $1, Cobb $1, Holland $12, and Bailey $5. Have 1 more spot. Deciding between: A. Simmons $2, Sandoval $10, Au. Jackson $3, H.Kendrick $3. Should I stick with my 4 and pick one, or make some changes? What do you guys think? Thanks!

Your salaries are pretty low, so I think that I'd go with the Panda in his contract year...most upside for a pretty good price.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Probably lean Panda also. I really like Jackson this year but third base is pretty lean.

Comment

I would go AJax, even in a shallow league he's a lot better than what you'll find in dollar days

Comment

I also have Addison Reed at $7, J. Bautista $39...Thoughts?
          Last edited by urch420; 03-20-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            I would go AJax, even in a shallow league he's a lot better than what you'll find in dollar days
            I also have Addison Reed at $7, J. Bautista $39...Thoughts?

Comment

In this league, I'd dump Holland, keep Bautista and AJax as the other two. Panda isn't a bad choice either, as you can still probably get AJax on the cheap.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I wouldn't touch Bautista at $39 as he seems grossly overpriced with his durability issues.

Holland is a stud and I love him at $12. Reed should do better in the NL and he saved 40 with the Pale Hose last year. I probably keep him though I like what AJax gives you for $3.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                  +1

You should be able to buy Bautista back for about the same price (or a few bucks less). Sandoval is worth about $6 in profit with AJax about $17 in profit. Keep the profit. Spend bucks on counting stats at auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    +1

You should be able to buy Bautista back for about the same price (or a few bucks less). Sandoval is worth about $6 in profit with AJax about $17 in profit. Keep the profit. Spend bucks on counting stats at auction.
                    I too agree with JC. I like Ajax at $3 as the better value, despite the leanness at 3b.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                      I wouldn't touch Bautista at $39 as he seems grossly overpriced with his durability issues.

Holland is a stud and I love him at $12. Reed should do better in the NL and he saved 40 with the Pale Hose last year. I probably keep him though I like what AJax gives you for $3.
                      I also have Kinsler at $25. I can add him along with Holland, Bailey, Cobb, Encarnacion? Thoughts? Or just go with Ajax?

Comment

Working...
                      X