Best ADP source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ADP source?

I used to use ESPN's ADP as my main source even though I'm in a CBS league and I found it was pretty good predictor of my league's draft tendencies. But when I look at ESPN this year I feel they are way off reality. Jones 14 and Braun 16? CBS shows these guys at 12 and 9 with Braun moving up which I think accurately reflects him having a big ST.

The last ADP list I look at is NFBC: http://stats.nesn.com/mlb/adp.asp but I'm not real sure it will reflect what my league is thinking.

Any thoughts on which ADP is best to use for planning a strategy?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Not sure - one big concern with ADP is that often the ADP for a given site simply reflects that given site's default rankings. This happens because some folks end up autodrafting, and even those who don't autodraft need to actively choose to pick someone lower ranked by the site.

Comment

this takes it from multiple sources http://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/adp/overall.php

just remember that your league will always have slight differences

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        this takes it from multiple sources http://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/adp/overall.php

just remember that your league will always have slight differences
        wow, great source! Thanks! Is it continually updated?
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

quite the range on their dollar values page. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
            Not sure - one big concern with ADP is that often the ADP for a given site simply reflects that given site's default rankings. This happens because some folks end up autodrafting, and even those who don't autodraft need to actively choose to pick someone lower ranked by the site.
            you might be on to something. I did a mock draft at ESPN just to see the default ranking. Braun was 15 and Jones was 12.

Comment

Working...
            X