Jason Grilli $16
    Clayton Kershaw $35
    Julio Teheran $9
    J.P. Howell $10
    Tyson Ross $10
    Andrew Cashner $2
    Mat Latos $24
    Tim Hudson $12

Utley, Pollock, Cutch, Casilla, Grilli, Teheran, Cashner.

Then I'd consider Ramos, Kershaw, T Ross, and maybe Latos. Depends on what you think inflation will be. Ramos is the one I'm closest to liking since $260 usually means 2 catchers. I really like Kershaw too.

Comment

Utley $11
      Pollock $10
      G.Jones $6
      Ramos $10
      Casilla $1
      Grilli $16
      Teheran $9
      Cashner $2
      Kershaw $35

Would consider McCutchen as well depending on what you estimate your draft inflation to be.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Utley, Pollock, Cutch, Casilla, Grilli, Teheran, Cashner.

Then I'd consider Ramos, Kershaw, T Ross, and maybe Latos. Depends on what you think inflation will be. Ramos is the one I'm closest to liking since $260 usually means 2 catchers. I really like Kershaw too.
        I pretty much agree with JC on this, but I am not keeping Pollock and moving Ramos up to the definite list. Can't argue with 16 hrs in half a season. I am also not keeping Casilla in a 10 team 4x4 even for a buck. I move Kershaw up to the definite list. I would include Ross on my keeper list. I am on the fence with Latos. I like him but think you might get him back with a new contract for the same $24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I pretty much agree with JC on this, but I am not keeping Pollock and moving Ramos up to the definite list. Can't argue with 16 hrs in half a season. I am also not keeping Casilla in a 10 team 4x4 even for a buck. I move Kershaw up to the definite list. I would include Ross on my keeper list. I am on the fence with Latos. I like him but think you might get him back with a new contract for the same $24.
          Have you seen the news on Romo lately? It's not good. I think Casilla is a worthwhile investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Neilage View Post
            10 teams, 4x4. $260.

Freddie Freeman $39
            Chase Utley $11
            A.J. Pollock $10
            Andrew McCutchen $39
            Garrett Jones $6
            Wilson Ramos $10
            Neil Walker $18
            Cesar Hernandez $10

Santiago Casilla $1
            Jason Grilli $16
            Clayton Kershaw $35
            Julio Teheran $9
            J.P. Howell $10
            Tyson Ross $10
            Andrew Cashner $2
            Mat Latos $24
            Tim Hudson $12
            Not sure how many keepers but I would keep Utley, Ramos, Ross, and Cashner for certain. I would also consider one of either McCutchen or Kershaw. Kershaw would give you three pretty good starters but McCutchen gives you a nice 4 category player and it would not be beyond his skills to go 30/30 HR/SB this season. Also keep Pollock. He should earn $10 or more and doesn't have much competition so he'll receive plenty of ABs. If he gets to 500 ABs you might be looking at 10-15 HRs with 20-25 SBs.

Comment

Working...
            X