Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good foreign players expected to come over next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good foreign players expected to come over next year?

I've read nothing about Japanese or other foreign players coming over next year. Usually there's speculation about someone at this point.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

thanks. Maeda seems like quite a step down from Tanaka who is a step down from Darvish.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        thanks. Maeda seems like quite a step down from Tanaka who is a step down from Darvish.
        I would call Maeda more of a #4 starter type. Tanaka should be a solid #3. Darvish is TOR. Still, a #4 starter is a guy to be interested in.

Comment

Alfredo Despaigne might come over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Alfredo Despaigne might come over.
            Might as in you've heard something? Or just hoping? Because I havent read anything indicating that this might happen.

Comment

Working...
            X