Help with finetuning my NL 5x5 keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with finetuning my NL 5x5 keepers

Looking for a little help/advice. Have to choose 10 keepers from the following in my 10-team, 5x5, NL-only, straight-draft (no $$) league:

No-brainers
    Stanton
    Holliday
    A. Gon
    Heyward
    Hamels
    Kimbrel

Need four from the following:
    Headley
    Revere
    B.J. Upton
    Cashner
    Cingrani
    Cueto

Thoughts?

Headley
    Revere
    Cingrani
    Cueto
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'd take the 3 pitchers and whichever of Revere/Headley is limping less. Headley looks like he'll start the year on the DL. Not sure how Revere is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        I'd take the 3 pitchers and whichever of Revere/Headley is limping less. Headley looks like he'll start the year on the DL. Not sure how Revere is doing.
        I probably lean this way too. Cashner could be quite good.

Comment

Depending on the rules, I would only keep the 3 pitchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Headley
            Revere
            Cingrani
            Cueto
            Keep in mind that Hammer is the biggest Reds supporter on the board.

I say Revere, Cashner, Cingrani, and flip a coin Headley vs. Cueto. Avoid Upton at all costs.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X