Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS leagues- How are you handling week 1 FAAB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS leagues- How are you handling week 1 FAAB?

Specifically, I dont see a place to see the tie-breaker order for FAAB. Has anyone set those parameters yet?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Specifically, I dont see a place to see the tie-breaker order for FAAB. Has anyone set those parameters yet?
    I was going to write a snarky comment about cbs telling you who wins the tie-breakers, than thought why pile on the massive hill.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
      I was going to write a snarky comment about cbs telling you who wins the tie-breakers, than thought why pile on the massive hill.
      yet youre still paying them.....

I found it for any who are looking. On your team page it says budget and theres a ranking next to it. Click on and it shows the order. The commish can edit there.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I like the new format for placing FAAB bids but I think they made a huge mistake since it doesn't tell you what action is going to happen to the player on your roster. It doesn't tell you if you are DLing the player or dropping him. it's easy to click on the wrong button, especially since they are right next to each other and next thing you know, you've dropped a player you didn't want to. How hard is it for them to use half a brain cell and realize this is some pretty important information that they should include in the pending bids summary.

They made it look nicer, and at least easier to use, but they left out some extremely useful bit of information. I feel like their motto is to do just less than the bare minimum.
        Last edited by BuckyBuckner; 03-30-2011, 05:39 PM.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Email them with the suggestion. I sent them a message about how MLB status doesn't show on their new summary view on the Roster page and they added in icons for players in the minors and on the DL a day or two later. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wrote in but the more folks they hear from the better. It seems like they are willing to keep making tweaks as necessary with the new layout.
          18 team mixed 4x4 draft league. Champion in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Haha. I was typing way faster than I was able to think, which is sad cause I'm not really that fast at typing.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              I like the new format for placing FAAB bids but I think they made a huge mistake since it doesn't tell you what action is going to happen to the player on your roster. It doesn't tell you if you are DLing the player or dropping him. it's easy to click on the wrong button, especially since they are right next to each other and next thing you know, you've dropped a player you didn't want to. How hard is it for them to use half a brain cell and realize this is some pretty important information that they should include in the pending bids summary.
              If you go to the "My Team" page, it will show your pending transactions, and will show them as "Drop" or "Move to Injured".

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                If you go to the "My Team" page, it will show your pending transactions, and will show them as "Drop" or "Move to Injured".
                Oh nice. Thanks. Still I guess it would be nice if they displayed it on the add/drop page.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  Oh nice. Thanks. Still I guess it would be nice if they displayed it on the add/drop page.
                  But now you no longer need to go to the add/drop page to see what transactions you're attempting to do. Isn't that an improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    But now you no longer need to go to the add/drop page to see what transactions you're attempting to do. Isn't that an improvement?
                    Yes, it is an improvement and I like it. But when you are on the add/drop page making multiple moves it would be nice to make sure you are doing each one properly instead of switching back and forth between the pages. Now that I see that it is displayed somewhere I take back my original complaint and now I'm just nitpicking.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                    X