Late ST Evaluation of Morneau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late ST Evaluation of Morneau

Would love to hear from those that additional information or have seen Justin Morneau play in the last few weeks. Have been hearing that there have been no set backs and that he is still on target for Opening Day.

Even under this scenario, what should we expect from him during the year? He has not shown any power stroke thus far -- will it return?

Thoughts on Morneau for 2011 with only a week left in spring training?

Thanks,

I saw him play last week -- I think it was his first game back. Looked like he had no issues and he was hitting bombs in batting practice.

Comment

He certainly looks like he's had no negative long-term afteraffects from his injury. But with all the attention given to concussions nowadays, he really makes me nervous. I'm probably downgrading him more than most.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

umm - anybody have any helpful ideas/thoughts?

not just angry ones like I have

Comment

He looks like a guy that didnt hit off real pitching for 7 months. Gonna take time to get the swing back.

Comment

He lost a about 10-15 lbs. when he had the flu recently. That hasn't helped either.

He doesn't look afraid when he's up to bat. Right now his timing is off, but he's getting close. IMO, he's a buy low candidate for the next couple of weeks.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
            X