AL only trade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only trade advice

I need help asap…I trade Josh Donaldson $1 for Greg Holland $12 in a 10 team al only keeper/auction ($280 budget) standard 5x5

Nathan is the only closer in the auction…I already have Frieri.

he needs an answer now! thanks penners.

RD

I see more profit in Donaldson than in Holland (whom I wish I had on my various teams). Closers "appear out of nowhere" in the course of a season, but good hitting 3Bs are tough to find.

It's not a bad offer, but I think you're better off with Donaldson as of now.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

I own a $14 Holland in a 12team AL only league but would trade him for a $1 Donaldson in a heart beat.

Comment

Yeah, I like the Donaldson side by quite a bit, even though I think Holland is a solid closer option. A $1 3B on the upswing is a pretty valuable commodity imo.

Comment

Stick with Donaldson. In a 10-teamer a couple teams will be looking to move a closer down the road. Also, grab a couple speculative / setup guys.

Last year I drafted Hanrahan (oops) and froze Reed, and traded for Uehara and Holland in July. I won the category by 9.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X