Cory Luebke Done for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Luebke Done for 2014

He welcomes Tommy John back into his life again.....wow, that's gotta suck for him.

Wow, that's terrible news for him. I would think that his second TJ rehab will be even slower and longer than his first TJ rehab just to be safe.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Kinda crazy that in 1 year both Daniel Hudson and Luebke had to undergo a second surgery for something that is "perceived" to have a high success rate. Should definitely provide a cautionary tale for those looking at TJ as routine these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
        Kinda crazy that in 1 year both Daniel Hudson and Luebke had to undergo a second surgery for something that is "perceived" to have a high success rate. Should definitely provide a cautionary tale for those looking at TJ as routine these days.
        Don't forget Ryan Madson as well

Comment

I'm pretty excited that I own both Daniel Hudson and Cory Luebke in my dynasty league. That's a tough pill to swallow, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
            There is no such thing as a risk-free medical procedure.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              There is no such thing as a risk-free medical procedure.
              Then why is every operation on an athlete deemed a "success"?
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                Because they lived through it?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                  Because some risks don't manifest themselves right away. Also, because of spin by the athlete's team.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                  X