No announcement yet.

Keeping Closers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you guys have convinced me to keep all the pitchers...now I have narrowed the last choice to either Castro $1 or Lawrie $10. Every day I come up with a different verdict.

Which one would go for more than their current value on draft day? Am I crazy to think Lawrie will ever recapture the magic from his rookie debut season? Was Castro just a flash in the pan? argh

Comment

Castro
      Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kldub4life View Post
        Castro
        Second that.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

i'd third the castro vote, but how much is the penalty for not keeping lawrie?
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
            i'd third the castro vote, but how much is the penalty for not keeping lawrie?
            penalty is 15 bucks to the pot

Comment

Working...
            X