Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For DQ:

21.14 Wei-Yen Chen, P, Baltimore

Comment

• 21.16 Jarrod Dyson OF
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
        21.14 Anthony Gose, OF, TOR
        Don't you still need a catcher?
        We need to fill active roster before reserve roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by the heat View Post
          Correct he need C and P in 21 and 22, I pm'ed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by the heat View Post
            This seems to be an annual debate. I thought we did away with actives before reserves.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 21.17 Alexei Ogando SP TEX
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 21.18 Edward Mujica, RP, BOS
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• ah so I do. I forgot about that rule.

21.14 Dioner Navarro, C, TOR
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• 21.19 Mike Leake Cin
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 21.20. O'Day. Bal

22.01. Doolittle. Oak

Comment

• 22.02 Pedro florimon Min

Comment

• 22.04 Carlos Martinez P StL
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 22. 05 Luis Avilan RP
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 22.06 Jonny Gomes, OF, Boston

I hate this pick already, but I need the power.
                              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                              -- William James

Comment

• mjl timed out at 6:45, so

22.08 Josh Beckett SP LAD

Comment

Working...
                                X