Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
    14.07 CJ Wilson, SP, ANA
    Taken by the heat at 14.01.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• BAH. combination of MDC not having been updated, it being on the previous page of the thread, and not in bold face. still, my fault. I was so pleased that we hadn't had any duplicate picks yet too.

enh, I'll fill up my outfield before having most of my middle infield, but... high variance time!

14.07 Carlos Quentin, OF, SDP
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• 14.08 Tommy Hunter RP Bal

Comment

• 14.09 Taijuan Walker SP, Seattle

Told you I needed a pitcher...
          Last edited by Hornsby; 02-11-2014, 04:44 PM.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Torii Hunter OF, Detroit

Hunter run! Need a pitcher, but I can't pass up my favorite player...
            R8 P19 silentmist Torii Hunter OF DET
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Torii Hunter OF, Detroit

Hunter run! Need a pitcher, but I can't pass up my favorite player...
              R8 P19 silentmist Torii Hunter OF DET

Comment

• BigJon times out. I'll notify bryan. I have will's pick via PM.
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

• I'm sorry, he sent a list to a few of us this morning and there is still a name left, I just didn't realize it was his turn.

for BigJon

14.10 Jarrod Parker SP OAK
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Thanks Adam. I checked in at 3:30 so I guess I just missed it.

Comment

• 14.11 Kolten Wong, 2B, StL
                      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• for willthethrill--

14.12 Chris Archer, SP, Tampa Bay
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

• 14.13 Ike Davis, 1B, NYM

Comment

• 14.14 Mitch Moreland 1B TEX
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 14.15 Raul Ibanez, OF, ANA

I'll take the 63 year old man.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Was debating taking Wong last round instead of KJ. His awful MLB showing last year scared me. Changed my mind and was going to take him anyway this round. Guess I missed out. Instead I'll go with Mr. Boring, who had a ridiculous line drive rate last year that I'm hoping translates into some good AVG. Though maybe it was just scoring bias or he figured out a way to hit unproductive line drives.

14.16 James Loney, 1B TB

Comment

Working...
                                X