X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am told there is a superpowl prop

Seattle points scored +3 1/2 -120
    Robinson Cano season hrs - 3 1/2 -110

That seems like a slam dunk for Cano but I don't want to wait 8 months for my money.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      That seems like a slam dunk for Cano but I don't want to wait 8 months for my money.
      Wouldn't have to as Seattle will not cover the 3.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Wouldn't have to as Seattle will not cover the 3.5.
        The 3 1/2 has to do with the amount of hrs not the point spread.

Comment

I don't quite understand the bet (this is why I don't do prop bets, even while in Vegas). Are they comparing the points the Seahawks score Sunday to the number of home runs Cano hits?

BTW, when I was in Vegas last June, I made bets on several teams to win the Super Bowl. The good news is that both the Broncos and Seahawks were among them, so I'll be collecting either way. The bad news is that overall I'll come out even or down ten dollars. It beats the usual blank (such as the World Series-winning bets I made a year ago December), though. Man, that $25 WTF bet I put on the Pirates at 40-1 would have been SWEET to collect.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

[QUOTE=Don Quixote;175272]I don't quite understand the bet (this is why I don't do prop bets, even while in Vegas). Are they comparing the points the Seahawks score Sunday to the number of home runs Cano hits?

Yes they are.

Comment

[QUOTE=mgwiz22;175297]
              Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
              I don't quite understand the bet (this is why I don't do prop bets, even while in Vegas). Are they comparing the points the Seahawks score Sunday to the number of home runs Cano hits?

Yes they are.
              Thanks. I get it now, and I agree with jc that it looks like a winner for Cano. However, I still wouldn't make the bet.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Working...
              X