Site Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Subscriptions

Any advice on any good sites to subscribe to. I've done the baseball hq thing and used the forecaster the last few years with the worst results in 25 years. I just don't have time to do the all the leg work myself.
    Last edited by ; 01-24-2014, 09:10 PM.

http://www.mastersball.com/ - Todd Zola who runs (co-runs?) the site posts here sometimes. I used it last year for the first time, switching from baseball hq last year, and was quite happy.

Comment

I use Mastersball as well. I like them. Been using them for three or four years now. I've never had a completely successful use of their draft software, but everything else is great.

FanGraphs+ is a lot of content for $5 and it's generally interesting; I'm not sure it contributes much to winning in roto but it's good reading.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
        http://www.mastersball.com/ - Todd Zola who runs (co-runs?) the site posts here sometimes. I used it last year for the first time, switching from baseball hq last year, and was quite happy.
        I've used mastersball the last two years and think it's great. Todd sometimes offers a rotojunkie discount which seals the deal. (hint-hint)

Comment

Anyone know if there is a discount code for Mastersball this year?

Comment

Another vote for Masterball! Helped me place 3rd and 2nd place in the RotoJunkie league the past 2 years.

Comment

Working...
            X