No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Weapon1 thank you for dealing with all of our whining, moaning and complaining and doing extremely well at a monumentally thankless job!

Comment

• You're welcome guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
        You're welcome guys.
        Seriously, Much appreciation...this was a totally ugly task, and you did it as well as anyone could have done it.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Reminder: for those who haven't set their lineups, your teams are all on presently on reserve, so you need to fill your active roster by Friday for Saturday's games. I'll try to remember to check, but you are better off with your decision than mine as to your starters.

Comment

Reminder: for those who haven't set their lineups, your teams are all on presently on reserve, so you need to fill your active roster by Friday for Saturday's games. I'll try to remember to check, but you are better off with your decision than mine as to your starters.
            Can you, before the games start, set a valid lineup for the delinquents so they accumulate some stats? Hopefully you would not have to, but just in case...

Comment

• Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
              Can you, before the games start, set a valid lineup for the delinquents so they accumulate some stats? Hopefully you would not have to, but just in case...
              I believe Piney said I can later this week, so I'll plan on doing so.

Comment

• Set my lineup. I also dropped my brilliant first SP pick. Ouch.
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

• do we have DL slots in this? i looked at the rules and couldn't tell.
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                    do we have DL slots in this? i looked at the rules and couldn't tell.
                    I know we had at least 1, maybe 2, last year.

Comment

do we have DL slots in this? i looked at the rules and couldn't tell.
                      2 spots. We moved up from 1 during the season last year.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Yes, 2 DL. But remember "DL" is only for players on the DL, it isn't for players sent to the minors. I believe Yahoo now has a "NA" ("not active") spot for those such players, but we don't use it.

Comment

• That 25th Round pick of J.J. Hoover looks promising for me now!
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Yes, 2 DL. But remember "DL" is only for players on the DL, it isn't for players sent to the minors. I believe Yahoo now has a "NA" ("not active") spot for those such players, but we don't use it.
                            thanks.

so the fact that i can't put dirks in a DL slot right now is because he hasn't been formally put on the tigers DL?
                            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

thanks.

so the fact that i can't put dirks in a DL slot right now is because he hasn't been formally put on the tigers DL?
                              Correct.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Moonlight is the lone holdout without a lineup for tomorrow, with Pollock set to play in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X