RJ Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Pride

Just heard Paul on SXM's Fantasy Sports channel. Nice job, Paul!

So many guys with RJ roots doing so many cool things. Way to go, guys!

Jason
    Paul
    Seitzer
    Griswold

And countless others (sorry for not naming)

:doing nothing with my life:

I was driving and heard he was coming up, but I missed it. Same with Jason last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post

:doing nothing with my life:
      what are you doing Tues night? I'm going to be in Newport Beach, is that anywhere near you now?

my children were unwhelmed when I got all giddy when Paul was on Clubhouse Confidential...."I know that guy!" "Yea yea dad, only freaks like you care about baseball in january!"
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        what are you doing Tues night? I'm going to be in Newport Beach, is that anywhere near you now?

my children were unwhelmed when I got all giddy when Paul was on Clubhouse Confidential...."I know that guy!" "Yea yea dad, only freaks like you care about baseball in january!"

I believe I'm good on Tuesday, My office is in Carlsbad, so about 45mins to an hour away. I can drive up and meet. Let me know what your schedule is like

Comment

Working...
        X