2K14 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K14 Question

Question: Do you guys want to do these player threads this year? I'll gladly start writing guys up but wasn't sure if we wanted to stick them all up in team threads or not.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

I thought we were going to try to update ongoing players threads? eg turning the 2K13 Brett Lawrie thread into just the Brett Lawrie thread (ie to not lose previous comments which might be valuable)
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I'm fine with TG's idea. DJ, I can give you mod status to make those changes.

Comment

well it wasn't actually my idea (unless I dreamed reading that in another thread ... entirely possible ...)
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          well it wasn't actually my idea (unless I dreamed reading that in another thread ... entirely possible ...)
          No, it actually was my idea -- but it got shot down when I wanted it for team threads. You can take credit for the individual player threads.

Comment

I think I have the permissions, Revo. Can you maybe pin the 2K13 master thread from last year and I can modify the player thread titles as we go along?
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
            X