Rookie Draft--HDID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Draft--HDID?

This is for Stratomatic so everything counts, fielding etc. My team is rebuilding so I went for players looking for upside than immediate help. All players who made their debut last year were available for the draft.

1-Nolan Arenado
    2-Chris Owings
    3-Allan Webster
    3-Corey Dickerson
    4-Nate Freiman

What kind of future do you see for each of them? TIA
    Last edited by Trader Mac; 12-09-2013, 07:56 PM.
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Give us a bit of the running order of the draft and we'll have a clearer picture. I'm withholding judgment, and besides, I don't seem to know diddly in this area (and many others) so my opinion may not be worth much.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

I'm keeping a running tab here: http://www.stratfanforum.com/sffipb/...s/#entry663598

I think you should be able to view it. My team is SF.

Just view these players as you would for roto with fielding and OBP also being considered.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Has anyone heard of these players?

Seriously, just look at these guy from a fantasy point of view. What kind of future do you see for them? Thanks.
        拖裤子,
        放屁

Comment

I also traded Vitters for Scott Rice and Callaspo. I know Rice isn't a prospect, but he still gets the lefties out pretty good.
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Comment

Working...
          X