No announcement yet.

2K24: Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.T. Realmuto will be out 4 weeks following surgery to repair a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phillies placed RHP Taijuan Walker on the 15-day injured list, retroactive to June 22, with right index finger inflammation. It's Spencer Turnbull time again.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Spencer Turnbull will miss 6-8 weeks with a right lat strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Bryce Harper to the 10-day IL with a left hamstring strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Kyle Schwarber to the 10-day IL with a left groin strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phillies released 2B Whit Merrifield.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phillies recalled 29 year-old INF/OF Weston Wilson on Friday.

He was hitting .240 with 18 HR, 14 SB, and 55 RBI at Triple-A.

Wilson hit .259 with 31 HR, 32 SB, and 86 RBI last season at Triple-A.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ranger Suarez to the 15-day IL with lower back soreness.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What's going on with Bryce Harper? He hit .374 in June and then he hits .149 in July. Is it just a prolonged slump or is he playing through an injury?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      What's going on with Bryce Harper? He hit .374 in June and then he hits .149 in July. Is it just a prolonged slump or is he playing through an injury?
                      Never mind.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• JT Realmuto SBs:
                        2022 - 21
                        2023 - 16
                        2024 - 1

Comment

• Soon to be 30-yr old rookie Weston Wilson hit for the cycle tonite. After tonite, he has 54 MLB ABs. I dont know what the record is for the least number of ABs before hitting a cycle but he's got to be close.

Comment

• The Phillies are sending Tajjuan Walker and his 6.50 ERA and his $18 million yearly salary to the bullpen.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Kyle Schwarber tied a MLB record today by hitting his 13th HR to lead off a game. Alfonso Soriano previously established this record in 2003 for the Yanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                                Soon to be 30-yr old rookie Weston Wilson hit for the cycle tonite. After tonite, he has 54 MLB ABs. I dont know what the record is for the least number of ABs before hitting a cycle but he's got to be close.
                                I was at this game (back in town for work in North Jersey and drove down for the game). He was hitting the ball so hard all night, and especially in that last at-bat, that my only concern was that he would hit another HR instead of the double.
                                He said in his post-game interview that Bryce told him to just keep running no matter what he hit. Helped that they were up big in the game.
                                OF made a crazy good play on the last ball and missed making the diving catch by an inch, as it bounced off the tip of his glove.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X