2K24: Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I really thought they would have signed Cesar Hernandez. I don't think they want to bring Segura back as their every day SS. They are rumored to be chasing after Andrelton Simmons. If not him, probably Semien.
    Nice jink! Now do Bauer!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Phillies running the offense back, signing DD for 2 years 28m. I think that's a bargain. Offense was good last year, hopefully the bullpen is improved.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Is everyone sleeping on Odubel Herrera?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Is everyone sleeping on Odubel Herrera?
          Except for the ones he knocks unconscious.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Except for the ones he knocks unconscious.
            Perhaps. But he still may be the Phillies starting CFer. I don’t like him, but I wouldn’t pass him up in the 28th rd because of it.

Comment

• Matt Gelb and Evan Drellich of The Athletic report that 2013 top overall pick Mark Appel is preparing for a comeback attempt with the Phillies after 3 years out of baseball.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Perhaps. But he still may be the Phillies starting CFer. I don’t like him, but I wouldn’t pass him up in the 28th rd because of it.
                Haseley is back and Herrera has cooled off. I would bet on Haseley here.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Matt Gelb and Evan Drellich of The Athletic report that 2013 top overall pick Mark Appel is preparing for a comeback attempt with the Phillies after 3 years out of baseball.
                  How many times do you bite into a rotten Appel before you spit it out and move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    How many times do you bite into a rotten Appel before you spit it out and move on?
                    That is the core question.

Comment

• Phillies option 2B/OF Scott Kingery to Triple-A Lehigh.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• PoS Herrera also optioned and roman quinn/adam haseley is the CF duo for philly.

Comment

• That Kingery contract extension doesn't look too good right now. Glad to see them kick Odubel to AAA, if not to the curb. But it's hard to believe a team that thinks they're contending is playing Roman Quinn and Adam Haseley as starters, and not just because they're burying a prospect for 6 weeks.

Comment

• Adam Haseley becomes the latest player to leave a team for personal reasons. Phillies placed him on the restricted list. Who's next up in CF? Herrera or Quinn?

Comment

Adam Haseley becomes the latest player to leave a team for personal reasons. Phillies placed him on the restricted list. Who's next up in CF? Herrera or Quinn?
                              Moniak?
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                                Moniak?
                                They did call him up, and he did have a good spring... and I'm still not convinced that they want Odubel to be the guy, unless they don't have a choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X