2K24: Atlanta Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks
    Ronel Blanco was ejected from Tuesday’s start against the Athletics for having an illegal foreign substance on his glove.

Blanco is facing an automatic 10-game suspension after umpires confiscated his glove following a foreign substance check to open the fourth inning.
    I didn't even notice his trade to the Braves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

I didn't even notice his trade to the Braves.
      I figured the Astros have already taken enough heat for cheating. So, I was trying to divert the negative energy elsewhere. And I didn't think anyone would notice since 1: Astros and Atlanta both start with an A. And 2: Braves and Blanco both start with a B. And 3: Everyone here is now preoccupied with peanut butter. However, I overlooked the one guy here who doesn't like peanut butter.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

I figured the Astros have already taken enough heat for cheating. So, I was trying to divert the negative energy elsewhere. And I didn't think anyone would notice since 1: Astros and Atlanta both start with an A. And 2: Braves and Blanco both start with a B. And 3: Everyone here is now preoccupied with peanut butter. However, I overlooked the one guy here who doesn't like peanut butter.
        hah, classic.

Comment

• Why the heck didn't Atlanta place Austin Riley on the IL? He's missed 10 consecutive games, in which they went 5-5. What was the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Why the heck didn't Atlanta place Austin Riley on the IL? He's missed 10 consecutive games, in which they went 5-5. What was the point?
            I read that because they waited several days, they couldn't make it retroactive all the way to the first day, so decided to ride it out.

Source: some guy in the Yahoo fantasy comments

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Ronald Acuna crumpled to the ground while rounding 2nd. Braves say it’s left knee soreness. Acuna said it’s the same type of injury that kept him out a month in 2018.

Comment

• Acuna torn ACL. See ya next AS Break.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Acuna torn ACL. See ya next AS Break.
                  watching the cubs/cardinals game and they just announced it...hate to see this.
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• That just sucks
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Wow, first Strider, and now Acuna.I don''t have either player on my teams. But, that's just horrible for baseball.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow, first Strider, and now Acuna.I don''t have either player on my teams. But, that's just horrible for baseball.
                        Yes. Acuna's place on the all-time great list continues to be marred by knee issues. It is amazing he came back so elite from the last one. I hope he comes back from this one equally well. Just brutal for baseball fans and especially Braves fans.

Comment

Wow, first Strider, and now Acuna.I don''t have either player on my teams. But, that's just horrible for baseball.
                          I traded him and his $54B contract for Chourio on 5/8 then flipped Chourio for $53A Ohtani on the 5/24. I have to admit I was not very happy with Acuna's power this year. I hope he comes back strong.

Comment

Working...
                          X