Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
    Possibly done in baseball?
    If he gets jailtime for this, my guess is yes.

If he doesn't, my guess is the Braves are done with him if they can get out of his contract, and he'll be out of baseball until he somehow proves he's changed. Then some team will take a shot on him.

Comment

• Soroka re-tore his achilles and will undergo surgery this week. Now next season is already in jeopardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Soroka re-tore his achilles and will undergo surgery this week. Now next season is already in jeopardy.
        Geesh, I feel bad for the guy. Who would think a torn achilles would cost a guy multiple years?

Comment

• Braves get Adam Duvall and Eddie Rosario for basically nothing.

Look out Duvall LOVES LOVES LOVES hitting in Truist Park.

ETA: Also Ozuna's charges were reduced yesterday to a misdeameanor. Not sure what that will mean for his baseball career.

Comment

• Is their name change next? How about the Atlanta Hammers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
              Is their name change next? How about the Atlanta Hammers?
              Home Depot approves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Ozuna's charges were reduced yesterday to a misdeameanor. Not sure what that will mean for his baseball career.
                Is there any chance he's top 50 in a redraft league in 2022?
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Freddie Freeman hit for the cycle tonite (in only the 1st 6 innings). It's the 3rd cycle in MLB this year. The last Braves player to hit for the cycle? Freddie Freeman, in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                    Freddie Freeman hit for the cycle tonite (in only the 1st 6 innings). It's the 3rd cycle in MLB this year. The last Braves player to hit for the cycle? Freddie Freeman, in 2016.
                    That performance is 5 straight multi-hit games. He was hitting June 9 .224. Here is his line since that time:

AB 234 R 52 HR 14 RBI 38 SB 4 AVG .372 OBP .446 SLG .598 OPS 1.044

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                      That performance is 5 straight multi-hit games. He was hitting June 9 .224. Here is his line since that time:

I traded for him and his $43B salary on 6/26 stepping on the gas to ensure a first place finish in my NL only 12 teamer. Go Freddie Go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post

I traded for him and his $43B salary on 6/26 stepping on the gas to ensure a first place finish in my NL only 12 teamer. Go Freddie Go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Nice trade. I have him as a keeper for $36 and he as certainly helped to 1st place in my league.

Comment

• Duval for the month of Aug is hitting .172 but has 5 HR. Soler is hitting .212 (aug) with 4 HR. Pederson has hit a little better .221 but only 1 HR. Rosario in rehab is hitting .154 at AAA in 39 AB but has gone 4 for 10. Will Atl activated him this week? What a mess trying to figure out PT. Of course I have Pederson in my NL league and Rosario in my AL league.

Comment

• Adam Duval is quietly being one of the best run producers in MLB. Hit another HR today (#31) and, w games today still pending, currently leads the NL in RBI w 94! Only hitting .227 but his lifetime BA is .232 so that's who he is. Coming into today, even w the low BA, he had 2.9 WAR. He's being paid $5 mil this year, which is somewhere around league avg. Not bad value for a 33 y/o veteran!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                                Adam Duval is quietly being one of the best run producers in MLB. Hit another HR today (#31) and, w games today still pending, currently leads the NL in RBI w 94! Only hitting .227 but his lifetime BA is .232 so that's who he is. Coming into today, even w the low BA, he had 2.9 WAR. He's being paid $5 mil this year, which is somewhere around league avg. Not bad value for a 33 y/o veteran!
                                Leagues are being won on the backs of Adam Duval and Jesus Aguilar.

Comment

Working...
                                X