2K24: Washington Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
    I recall it was down early in the year by at least a couple of MPH and he was getting blasted. I think it gradually picked up as the year went along but for the most part he still sucked.
    He pretty much sucked all year. At the AS break he was ERA 5.40 2nd half 6.32.

Comment

• He’s awful. Good luck, SM.

Follow me for more detailed statistical analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        He’s awful. Good luck, SM.

Follow me for more detailed statistical analysis.
        What's your twitter handle? I need more data driven analysis like this in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          What's your twitter handle? I need more data driven analysis like this in my life.
          No Twitter yet, but I'm between the following two choices:

@CyberNinjas

@JohnnyDickshotFanClub

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
            No Twitter yet, but I'm between the following two choices:

@CyberNinjas

@JohnnyDickshotFanClub
            Is there really any question about the right choice ?
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Is there really any question about the right choice ?
              I mean clearly the Johhnydickshotfanclub must already be taken
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I mean clearly the Johhnydickshotfanclub must already be taken
                He may indeed still have fans of the self-proclaimed "ugliest man in baseball," but it is just a matter of time before someone says this is not the right thread for a conversation about a player who played for the Pirates, Giants, and White Sox, but the Nationals were formed well after his time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Dickshot

(Also, am I the only one that thought Bene made this name up and didn't know he was a real baseball player?).

Comment

He may indeed still have fans of the self-proclaimed "ugliest man in baseball,"
                  Rimshot on Dickshot, bro.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Brett Kavanaugh's favorite player: https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=beer--001---
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

He may indeed still have fans of the self-proclaimed "ugliest man in baseball," but it is just a matter of time before someone says this is not the right thread for a conversation about a player who played for the Pirates, Giants, and White Sox, but the Nationals were formed well after his time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Dickshot

(Also, am I the only one that thought Bene made this name up and didn't know he was a real baseball player?).
                      Originally Johnny Dicksus but changed to Johnny Dickshot. Fascinating.

Comment

• Don't look now but Victor Robles (remember him?) is 7 for his last 10 with 2 BBs since altering his batting stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Don't look now but Victor Robles (remember him?) is 7 for his last 10 with 2 BBs since altering his batting stance.
                          When we had our draft last W/E I took him for a $1 not from any great insight. I have my fingers crossed. He also until today didn't strikeout for 5 games, Today was twice.

Comment

Don't look now but Victor Robles (remember him?) is 7 for his last 10 with 2 BBs since altering his batting stance.
                            Don't look now, but Victor Robles is back to being the Victor Robles we all know and loathe.

Comment

Don't look now, but Victor Robles is back to being the Victor Robles we all know and loathe.
                              plagarism!!

Comment

• Has Victor figured it out? And more importantly why do I have him benched?

Comment

Working...
                                X