No announcement yet.

2K24: Washington Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was bought for 10 in my league by the defending champ (not me)
    I got Lind for 7 who is hitting .333 - in 27 AB
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Eaton out for season with torn ACL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
        Eaton out for season with torn ACL
        Crap, crap, crap...just traded for Wil Myers, thinking that I got another piece on the board, and now Eaton is taken out.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Pretty bummed. I paid the legendary high inflation in 12to but was pleased with Eaton ytd. Major loss. Sigh.

Comment

• I "stole" him for 19; some owners were afraid he'd bat 8th
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Had two shares of Eaton, both in leagues in which I have very competitive teams. I'll need some impossibly good luck to overcome and still pull out wins.

Comment

• Owner in my league who is in 1st lost him at $21 and Shelby Miller this week. Losing a player like Eaton for fantasy owners makes it tough to replace.

Comment

• I made what I thought was a very strong offer for him about two weeks ago. It was turned down. I was disappointed at the time. Sometimes the best trades we make are the ones we don't.

The guy who owns him at $26 is in first place 8.5 points ahead of me.
                  Last edited by Gregg; 04-30-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Anthony Rendon finally wakes from his season-long slumber and is 4-for-4 with 2 HRs and 9 RBIs -- and it's still the 6th inning! Major league record for RBIs in a game is 12, and only 13 players have ever had 10+ RBIs in a single game.

Comment

• 6-6 3HRs and 10 RBI.......
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        6-6 3HRs and 10 RBI.......
                        In the history of baseball, NO ONE has ever had 6+ hits, 3+ HRs and 10+ RBIs in a single game before!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          In the history of baseball, NO ONE has ever had 6+ hits, 3+ HRs and 10+ RBIs in a single game before!
                          It is a hell of a way to break out of a month long slump. One game changed his season line from atrocious to good. He produced more in that one game than he had in all the games leading up to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            It is a hell of a way to break out of a month long slump. One game changed his season line from atrocious to good. He produced more in that one game than he had in all the games leading up to it.
                            0 to 3 hrs and 5 to 15 rbi. Wow.

Comment

• Since the Nats are off today i guess Dusty will give Rendon a day off tomorrow. Isn't that the way it usually works?
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Since the Nats are off today i guess Dusty will give Rendon a day off tomorrow. Isn't that the way it usually works?
                                makes sense considering how tired Rendon must be from yesterday.
                                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                                X