No announcement yet.

2K24: Houston Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McHugh now has a 6.55 ERA for his career in the 1st inning. 28 of the 93 earned runs he's allowed since the start of last season have come in the 1st inning.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
      This adds to my hatred for the Astros right now....between Giles being demoted, Springer sucking and that debacle last night!!! UGH!
      Springer sucks. Trade him to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Springer sucks. Trade him to me.
        Ok I was a little harsh on Springer....sorry to get your hopes up, JC.

Comment

• Watching the Stros against the Royals and they gave this stat that I found surprising. Altuve has 70 more multi hit games than hit less games. Seems amazing to me.

Comment

• Jose Altuve has NINE home runs already.

Comment

• Gattis optioned to AA to work on his catching skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Gattis optioned to AA to work on his catching skills.
                I hate the Astros.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Dallas Keuchel: not 2016's AL Cy Young.

Comment

• Colin Moran recalled. Does he start right away? And is this the end of Marwin Gonzalez, Luis Valbuena or Tyler White?

Comment

Colin Moran recalled. Does he start right away? And is this the end of Marwin Gonzalez, Luis Valbuena or Tyler White?
                      Marwin Gonzalez is very valuable to the team, and they may want him to give Altuve and Correa some more time off (both have started 38 of 39 games).
                      Valbuena has hit well this month, and would be a natural L/R platoon with Moran.
                      So if it's among those three, I would think either White goes down to make some adjustments, or Valbuena gets traded.
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Marwin has slowly become the starter at 1B.

Comment

• Either there will be a surprise DL stint for one of the 3 or White is probably the only one that can be sent to AAA.

Comment

Colin Moran recalled. Does he start right away? And is this the end of Marwin Gonzalez, Luis Valbuena or Tyler White?
                            Moran is nothing but a mediocre placeholder for Bregman. He's a middling hitter with little power or speed. I wouldn't waste too much, if any FAAB on him at this point...
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by price View Post
                              Either there will be a surprise DL stint for one of the 3 or White is probably the only one that can be sent to AAA.
                              Bingo. Gomez to the DL
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                Moran is nothing but a mediocre placeholder for Bregman. He's a middling hitter with little power or speed. I wouldn't waste too much, if any FAAB on him at this point...
                                FYI, Bregman started at 3B in Double-A last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X