2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    What are your thoughts about Jared Walsh? He’s perhaps at the very top of my sleeper list for this year but projections are all over the place. Trying to talk myself into or out of picking him with the ~210th pick.
    He went for 18 in our Al only 5x5 12 teamer $260 budget auction on Saturday night. At least 2 guys have him rated pretty high.

Comment

• Walsh is one of those guys who's year end production is either going to be a $20 guy or a $1. I just don't see any middle ground for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
        Walsh is one of those guys who's year end production is either going to be a $20 guy or a $1. I just don't see any middle ground for him.
        Hopefully, we will get to see his name in the lineup sometime this month.

Free Jared Walsh!
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Free Jared Walsh!
          Oh wait...pinch runner and 9th inning defensive replacement. He'll probably need a few days off now.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• well, Albert did have a 3 run blast...

Comment

• Ohtani is going to pitch and hit tonight on Sunday night baseball

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                Ohtani is going to pitch and hit tonight on Sunday night baseball
                Yahoo!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Free Jared Walsh!
                  Two homer game last night including the 3-run walk off. Jared Walsh is doing his best to speed up Pujols retirement.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Man that really was the full Ohtani experience last night. Eno Sarris is fond of saying that he has reliever-level control, and I can definitely see it, but man his stuff is electric. And that home run... yowzers. What a pretty swing. Even if Ohtani is more athleticism than finesse, he's still really fun to watch.

If Walsh can just hit, and Ohtani can stay healthy, that's suddenly a half decent lineup instead of the world's biggest stars and scrubs experiment. They still have some work to do on their defense, though.

Comment

• That was an interesting 4 game set with the ChiSox. Good on the Angels to take 3 of 4.

Comment

• Jared Walsh is playing RF today.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani will not pitch on Sunday against the Blue Jays because of the blister issue. He is expected to be able to pitch later next week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jared Walsh not starting vs a lefty again even though he has hit fairly well against left handed pitchers. Ughh!

Why can't Maddon just start Pujols every 6th day when Ohtani pitches?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jared Walsh not starting vs a lefty again even though he has hit fairly well against left handed pitchers. Ughh!

Why can't Maddon just start Pujols every 6th day when Ohtani pitches?
                              Because they don't use the DH those days?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Because they don't use the DH those days?
                                Just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention. Keep up the good work.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X