No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, Stanton just made an amazing catch against the wall to save a run. Banged into the wall but seems to be fine.

Comment

• Justin Bour has now homered in his last three games.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Christian Yelich -- what the dealio? The dude's been flat-out turrble since coming off the DL. He's not showing any power (putrid .330 SLG) or speed; he's not driving in runs or scoring them. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure what the hell he does any more, or why I friggin' drafted him in the first place! I had him in two redraft leagues -- thankfully I traded him for Britton in one -- and in the other I turned down a few early-season offers for him that I'm really starting to regret.

Is it still his back, or just a case of "I got paid?"

Comment

• Really nice to see Jose Fernandez back in action today....and his stuff looks great. He struggled a bit with command in the first inning, but the stuff is there.

Oh and revo, Yelich thanks you...he is red hot.

Comment

• Fernandez, Cain, and Moore all making their season debuts today.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Justin Bour has now homered in his last three games.
              Must be something about the end of the month (insert female menstruation joke in here) that causes Bour to start killing the ball. Now he's got a new streak of four games with a home run.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Just one half season removed from a 23 HR, 85 RBI campaign, Marcell Ozuna was demoted to AAA today.

Comment

• It's a REALLY bad year to be a Marlins outfielder.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• After tonight's games, the Marlins now own the worst record in MLB.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• And the grand (aka - one of the stupidest ever) experiments draws to a merciful close:

@Ken_Rosenthal
                      Sources: #Marlins will ask Jennings to step down as manager and resume role as GM. If Jennings agrees, change would occur at end of season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        And the grand (aka - one of the stupidest ever) experiments draws to a merciful close:

@Ken_Rosenthal
                        Sources: #Marlins will ask Jennings to step down as manager and resume role as GM. If Jennings agrees, change would occur at end of season.
                        And now they are reported to be talking to Dusty Baker.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                          yech not my first choice

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                            Cue up Jose Fernandez's agent requesting a trade.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Yelich is 7-for-7 so far in today's doubleheader.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Yelich is 7-for-7 so far in today's doubleheader.
                                only 8-for-9. weak sauce.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X